Um. I haven’t posted to this blog for a year. That’s a bit rubbish, isn’t it?
I had such good intentions at the end of last year. It’s just that life kind of got in the way. It’s been a ridiculous year in many ways, and I either haven’t wanted to or haven’t had chance to write about it. And you’d probably be bored if I went through it all now. For the sake of marking the end of 2014, though, here are my favourite things I wrote this year (or at least, my favourite things I wrote that I can find online):
- Rainbow Rowell interview: Landline, fangirls, and the internet
- 20 best black and white horror movies for Total Film
- Wes Bentley interview: Pioneer, Weirdsville, and beards
- Oculus review for Total Film
- Four times Mark’s psychic powers led him astray for the Big Brother website
- 50 most badass female leads in horror movies for Total Film
- Crunching the numbers on Celebrity Big Brother
This year, I’m hoping things will settle down, and I’ll get to spend more time working, with my friends, and at home without feeling like the world is falling down around me. And maybe that’ll mean I’ll have more time to write here, too. Fingers crossed!