I’m Sarah Dobbs, and here’s where I’m supposed to tell you what I do.
Well, the answer is… lots of things. Mostly, I’m a freelance writer; I’ve written about film, technology, pop music, TV, books, games, weddings, and plenty of other stuff, too. Horror movies are my real love, but I’ll tackle anything.
I also run a couple of websites, manage some social media accounts, and do some copy-editing. Sometimes I organise events, and sometimes I work in a press office. I love magazines, I love social media, and I love talking to people who are passionate about what they do. That more or less sums it up, I guess.
Here are some specific things I’ve done:
- I edited Den of Eek! A Collection of New Horror Fiction;
- I reviewed Byzantium and Epic for SFX;
- I wrote a list of 50 genuinely creepy horror movies for Den of Geek;
- I run a new blog about 3D printing for Dennis Publishing;
- I wrote about boring new tech logos for Micro Mart;
- I sub-edited The Independent Guide to eBay 2013;
- And I wrote about how to make a stop-motion animation for ComputerActive.